Friday, March 28, 2008

From the Inside Out

This is the topic of my newsletter this month. I'm currently working on it. Every month I feel the strain of getting the newsletter ready; this is because I choose the topic carefully and also the articles with a lot of prayer.


This is a topic I think will speak to alot of people. My aim is to show that change starts from the inside. Sometimes, the change is slow to manifest on the outside but as long as it has started, it will in time.


Do you have any comments on this topic? Please let me know.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

The topic for May's edition of Sharon's Newsletter is Achieving Your Dreams.

I have quite a number of posts on that here.

Please let me know what you would like to read in subsequent months.

Thanks.

Are you a good person?