Thursday, April 10, 2008

40 Days of Focus


I just joined Carrie, the barefoot executive at http://www.carriewilkerson.com/. I have committed to some serious focusing the next forty days.

I have four major things I want to focus on and I'll list them here:

  1. Losing 5kg (I'll have one major meal, drink water and eat lots of fruit & vegetables for the next 40 days - God help me!)

  2. I will keep in touch every week with my family.

  3. I will read at least one chapter of the Bible every day for the next 40 days.

  4. 2 new paying clients for my newsletter business.

There! I'm listing them here so that I can be accountable.

Check out Carrie's blog and drop a comment if you are interested in being a part of this. There is power in focusing on a thing (well, a few things) at a time!

1 comment:

Rosheeda said...

The 40 days of new eating will be such a blessing. I'm on day 32 of the same thing. I gave up sweets and fastfood... yeah. wow. but my body is so much happier - and the extra plus is obviously losing weight. U'll be pleased w/the end result

Are you a good person?